REGISTRATION IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED (Some classes will be available for walk-ins)
Please read all the PAYMENT Terms and Conditions before you register.
- Please DO NOT submit your registration more than ONCE.
- For couples, you need to fill in individual form.
- "The participant is responsible for all costs incurred for the registration and paybacks (bank transaction service and handling charges, PAYPAL commissions and handling fees). For Paypal (on credit card) : there is a 5% surcharge for all online payments. We strongly encourage you to make payment online as it is the most convenient and hassle-free option. We accept: PAYPAL (5% charges) / Bank Transfer & PAYNOW.
- Please do not hit cancel PAYPAL PAYMENT linked page, or your registration will not be confirmed (under pending payment status). You may wish to print out before submission.
- If you do not receive the Registration PDF in the next 2 days, please write to us at : firstname.lastname@example.org. To ensure you receive our registration correctly and future emails directly to you inbox, please add email@example.com to your address book and double check your "Spambox".
Walk-ins are accepted (NOT MILONGA) at SITF 2023. However,this is subject to availability and we are not able to guarantee a spot for you unless you have registered with us previously. Thank you for your kind understanding! *** Only Cash or PAYNOW accepted
|Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT DETAILS TO NOTE
Do Familiarise yourself with the SITF Terms and Conditions before partaking in the festivities so as to ensure a smooth-sailing and happy experience:
- No videotaping is allowed during workshops(inclusive of private class(es)) unless otherwise permitted by the teachers.
- Please Observe punctuality. Do arrive at least 5-10 minutes before the commencement of each workshop.
- Please check the venues for your private class(es) carefully and arrive 5-10 minute earlier.
- Please refer to your private class(es) schedule email sent separately from Tango@SITF.SG.
- Reservations are not allowed at ALL milongas
- Main front rows are strictly reserved for singles so as to allow for better cabaceo.
- Doors open at 9:30pm sharp
- Please refer to http://sitf.sg/programme/ for the latest-updated SITF programme.
- Please check with https://sitf.sg/programme for workshop and milongas venues.
- You may find the full Terms and Conditions for SITF at https://sitf.sg/registration/
Important Information for all participants!
WHERE TO REGISTER.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
VENUES & TIME
Important SITF Information
And… we’re off! The Singapore International Tango Festival is here!
This post contains important information with regards to the festival, so please keep reading to the very end
Please register your workshop/milonga/private class(es) attendance at our registration desk.
You may then proceed directly to the studios for your private classes.
Your SITF Registration Sheet so we can check your name and registration number.
Exact cash amount in SGD for final payment (including private(s)) and/or walk-in payments. Kindly note that payment by credit card or cheque is not available.
YOU WILL BE GIVEN:
- A Registration Pack. It will contain your workshops/milonga details
- Kindly note that you will be required to present your SITF Registration Sheet before each workshop and milonga, or you may not be allowed entry.
BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT :
Please use the following information in order to make payment via bank transfer:
DBS Bank Ltd
12 Marina Boulevard, DBS Asia Central,
Marina Bay Financial Center Tower 3,
Bank Code : 7171
Branch Code : 001
SWIFT Code : DBSSSGSG
DBS Savings Account No: 001-7-059621
Name : Tan Li Li
Kindly note that there is a 5% surcharge for all online payments. We strongly encourage you to make payment online as it is the most convenient and hassle-free options.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO EMAIL US YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS (for cash or bank transfer only) at : firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you have successfully made payment, please email email@example.com with the following details:
time/date/method of payment;
and copy of bank transfer/payment slip/cheque no. (as applicable).
If you have paid online via Credit Card or PayPal, you DO NOT NEED to send us this email.